Mohamed El Deeb, BDS, DOS, MS, FICD, FACD
Meet Oral Surgeon Dr. El Deeb
Dr. Mohamed El Deeb completed his Oral and Maxillofacial training from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1979 where he also received his Master’s Degree.
Following his graduation, Dr. El Deeb worked at the University of Minnesota in the department of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery where he worked his way up through the ranks to become a full professor in 1991.
Dr. El Deeb served as the director of The Dental Implant Program at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry from 1989 to 1991. He left the University of Minnesota in 2001.
Furthermore, Dr. El Deeb served as a Vice-President at the American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association. He founded Minnesota Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1991 and Northside Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons in 1999.
Dr. El Deeb has more than 100 publications including scientific papers, abstracts and text book chapters. Dr. El Deeb has lectured in more then 13 different countries on topics related to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Wisconsin Board of Dentistry
- Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Egyptian Dental Board
- American Association of Hospital Dentists (Fellow)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Deficiency Association
- American College of Dentists (Fellow)
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Egyptian Dental Association
- International College of Dentists (Fellow)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellow, Diplomat)
- Midwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral Implantologists
- American Society of Osseo integration (Diplomat)
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Century Club
- University of Minnesota Presidents Club
Awards & Honors
- Ranked in the top 2% of the undergraduate Dental Student Class, 1972 Cairo School of Dentistry
- Life Fellow—International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 1984
- Fellow in the American Association of Hospital Dentists, 1984
- Fellow in the International College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 1984
- Fellowship in the International College of Dentists, 1984
- Elected to Omnicrom Kappa Epsilon, Beta Beta Chapter, American National Dental Honor Society, 1985
- Fellow in the American College of Dentists, 1985
- Union Gospel Mission Dental Service Award, 1986,1991
- Fellowship in the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, 1987
- Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, 1990
- Diplomat, American Society of Osseointegration, Certification as Diplomat, 1990